Active Prep Time: 10 minutes
Marinate Time: 1 -24 Hours
Cook Time 50 – 60 minutes
2-1/2 pounds Chicken Wings
Wet Rubz Santa Maria Style Marinade
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place chicken wings in a gallon size zip-lock bag or glass bowl.
- Shake well and pour Wet Rubz Santa Maria marinade over chicken wings. Toss to evenly coat, making sure that wings are generously covered. Seal bag or cover bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 – 24 hours; the longer the better.
- Pre-heat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Line Baking dish with Aluminum Foil. Lay the wings in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-60 minutes, turning mid way.
- For extra tangy wings: brush Wet Rubz Santa Maria Marinade on wings 10 minutes before they are done cooking.
If desired, serve with Ranch Dressing. Enjoy!
Note: Uncooked chicken wing sections (“wingettes”) may be substituted for whole chicken wings.
Makes approximately 24 wings.
Submitted by: Aimee Martin