- 15 minutes
- 45-60 minutes
- 2-1/2 lb Boneless Pork Loin
- Wet Rubz Santa Maria Style Marinade
- Clean and trim fat off loin.
- Place loin in large glass dish or plastic zip lock bag.
- Pour Wet Rubz Santa Maria Style Marinade so it generously covers loin.
- If using a dish: turn loin over so it is covered with marinade, then cover. If using a bag gently massage marinade so that it completely covers loin.
- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, or longer.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch roasting pan with foil. Place pork, fat side down, in prepared roasting pan.
- Roast pork 30 minutes. Turn roast fat side up. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 155°F., about 25 minutes longer. ?
- Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Pour any juices from roasting pan into small saucepan; set over low heat to keep warm.
- Cut pork crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Arrange pork slices on platter. Pour pan juices over. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
*Want to enjoy the outdoors – grill your pork loin on the barbeque! We recommend grilling with indirect heat. For more information see our Roasted Leg of Lamb