- 5 minutes
- Average 30 minutes
- 3 pounds Chicken Thighs
- Wet Rubz Santa Maria Style Marinade
- Rinse off chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place marinade and chicken thighs into a 1-gallon freezer bag. Spread marinade over all sides of the chicken. Make sure that the chicken is generously marinated.
- You can also use a glass dish, cover chicken generously with marinade then turn over meat and repeat. Cover dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, the longer you marinate the better! (we like to marinate for 24 hours which really tenderizes the chicken)
- Prepare grill for direct heat grilling on medium heat. Grill for about 20 minutes with the lid down turning over after 15-20 minutes. Total cooking time 30-35 minutes, until thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Transfer to serving platter. Serve chicken on a warm platter.
*Time saver tip: marinate chicken in gallon size ziploc bag, place in freezer. Thaw chicken in the morning and you are ready for grilling for dinner.