- 5 minutes
- Average 30 minutes
- 8 bone-in skinless chicken breast halves (7 ounces each)
- Wet Rubz Santa Maria Style Marinade
- Rinse off chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place marinade and chicken breasts into a 1-gallon freezer bag. Spread marinade over all sides of the chicken. Make sure that the chicken is generously covered with Wet Rubz marinade.
- You can also use a glass dish, cover chicken generously with marinade then turn over meat and repeat. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
- Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, the longer you marinate the better! (we like to marinate for 24 hours which really tenderizes the chicken)
- Remove meat from refrigerator and let come to room temperature (about 20 minutes). When ready to put on grill, remove from marinade bag.
- Prepare grill for direct heat grilling on medium heat. Place chicken on gill, turning over after 15-20 minutes. Cooking total time 30-35 minutes, until the thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Transfer to serving platter. Cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve chicken on a warm platter. We like to garnish the serving dish with lemons and sprigs of Rosemary.
**Time saver tip: marinate chicken in gallon size ziploc bag, place in freezer. Thaw chicken in the morning and you are ready for grilling for dinner.