- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
- Wet Rubz Santa Maria Style Marinade
- Clean Shrimp, peel (leaving tails on) and devein.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. **
- Pour marinade over shrimp into 1 gallon size ziploc bag on a shallow glass dish, covering with plastic wrap.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Cook shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Want to mix things up? Try adding cubed veggies on your skewers in between the shrimp – we love summer squash, zucchini, bell pepper, mushrooms and on and on….
If you are craving some summer time foods but may not have summer time weather, instead of using your grill you can use your oven and broil to perfection.