- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 1 lb Zucchini squash
- Wet Rubz Santa Maria Style Marinade
- Wash zucchini and pat dry.
- Cut off ends of zucchini, slice zucchini length wise into strips (about 3 strips per zucchini).
- Place the zucchini strips into a large bowl and toss to coat.
- Transfer the mixture to a 13 by 9 by 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for about 3 hours (you can marinate up to 24 hours).
Prepare the barbecue for medium-high heat.
- Grill zucchini until crisp-tender and brown, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the zucchini to a platter.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
**Mix it up: You can add many types of fresh vegetables and follow the recipe above.