- 15 minutes
- 30-45 minutes
- Large Globe Eggplant
- Santa Maria Style Marinade
- Olive oil
- Cut the crown and small slice from bottom of eggplant.
- Use peeler to remove the skin.
- Slice into 1 inch circles from the top to bottom of eggplant, and then cube each circle into 1 inch cubes.
- Place the eggplant cubes in a bowl and mix with Wet Rubz Santa Maria style marinade. Toss so that the eggplant cubes are thoroughly coated.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Let mixture sit for 30 minutes while oven is pre-heating.
- Lightly grease a shallow roasting pan with Olive Oil.
- Place the marinated cubes onto prepared pan.
- Gently stir cubes after 20 minutes of roasting.
- Roast for a total time of 30-45 minutes.
- Test a cube when they look done.
Great as an appetizer or an entrée!