- 5 minutes
- 25-30 minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs. Fingerling Potatoes
- Wet Rubz Santa Maria Style Marinade
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash potatoes and pat dry.
- In a large bowl toss potatoes in the marinade.
- Let sit for 15 minutes
- Heat a large ovenproof gratin dish or skillet in the oven 15 minutes.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in a preheated pan.
- Roast until they are golden on the outside and tender when pierced with a sharp knife, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and serve hot.